Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunshine one day....rain the next..............

I guess mother nature was teasing us with sunshine an 70 degree temps.  Today it has been rainy and in the 50's.  She is saying..."I am not quite done with winter yet."  I guess we can't really complain about the winter we have had.  Very, mild.  I mean no snow.  Maybe an 1" or less this year.  Last year we had 35" of snow with 24" in one storm.  Our average here in NW Arkansas is 10".  We exceed that and this year nothing.  The only bad thing is the bugs.  We did not get a good hard freeze to kill the bugs.  All I can say is YUCK!

I did stitch yesterday on the La Vie En Rose class piece.  All the stitching is done.  It was just tent stitch so went by very fast, and now just waiting for the finishing to start.  I don't know if I will do the finishing at this time, or will put in on my list of "To Do's".  I will have to see how much time I have.



I guess i will start on the Friesland Thread Winder Keeper.   I want to have it at least started before the finishing class is scheduled to start.  

But for now....I guess I will stitch on DT's Alpine Garden while I watch "The Walking Dead".  I don't know why this show fascinates my husband and I but this is the one show we sit down every Sunday night and watch together.  All other shows we usually Tivo and watch later.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty stitching on your class pieces. Looking forward to see it finished.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete