Friday, January 20, 2012

I have decided to join the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. This takes place on the 3rd weekend of each month. This works out perfectly for me this weekend as last weekend was a swim meet and so is next weekend. This gives me an excuse to stay home do a little bit of laundry, light housework and relax and stitch. What a perfect thing to do on a weekend. I hope to stitch on not just my starts for January but some on my WIP's.

I will take pictures of my progress this weekend and hope to do a follow up on Sunday night with my accomplishments. My time will start at 3pm as this is when I get off of work...but won't actually get to stitch til around 4 or 5pm. Have to pick up kiddos and check on critters around the farm.

Hope everyone gets some stitching in this weekend.
Thomasina

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend! Supposed to be chilly tomorrow which always makes staying in more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see your weekend progress soon! :)

    ReplyDelete