Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year.

I have started the Crazy January Challenge today.
The project that I am stitching on for Jan 1-2 is Merry Cox's Flower Pin Cushion.
A lot of stitchers only stitch one project a day for the first 15 days of January. I put a little spin on it and stitch 2 days on 15 projects. It lasts the whole month of January and with two days I get a good start stitching on the project. So I have the flower stitched and will start on the border this evening. I will try to post a picture tomorrow of the pin cushion as I am not home.

I am actually in Wyoming for the holidays, so I was a little worried about my starts for the new year. But I managed. I did not get as much stitching as I wanted to over the holidays. It seems I never do if I am visiting family in Wyoming. I guess I visit too much with my Mom, Aunt, Brother and his family. Oh Well, I don't get to see my Family often. They are 900 miles away. Too far for an over nighter.
We are heading home tomorrow morning around 3am. Will get back to Arkansas around 3-4pm. That's ok....kids head back to school on Thursday, so we have a few days to recuperate. More like wash laundry.

I wish everyone good health, happiness, peace and lots and lots of stitching for 2012.
I am off to a good start with stitching for 2012.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great Thomasina. Two posts to your blog fairly close together. I would love to see all of your Merry Cox projects. I hope you accomplish all of your goals in 2012.

    ReplyDelete