Sunday, November 18, 2018

It's Been a Long Time............................

Ok this is the third time I have tried to type this update.  Something is wrong and I don't know what, but I keep deleting my posts.

Lets see if I can keep this one.

Nothing drastic has happened in the last year or two.  I count my blessing everyday for this.
The only thing is that the boys have grown up considerably.  B is attending his first year of college at the University of Arkansas and R is a Junior in high school soon to follow to the University as well.

On a stitching front.  I have lots that I have stitched and not stitched.
I am doing the finishing for a Merry Cox class that I took in 2012 at The Attic in Mesa.
"Sweet Little Blossoms"  I had all the stitching done but not the finishing.  Merry offered this class online through the Shining Needle Society.  I am auditing the class in hopes it inspires me to get it done.

I worked on the pin keep this afternoon.  Got it done.






So now it is on to the needlebook.  Hopefully will have pics to show soon.
I can only do a little at a time as I get overwhelmed with the finishing.

I am stitching on Ode to Jane by Jackie du Plessis.  I took this class a year ago at The Attic in Mesa.
Jackie taught this recently across the pond and a few of the ladies already had theirs finished.  It inspired me to get mine out and work on it.  It will be beautiful when it is done.

I am going to try and update on Sunday's and Wednesday's to see if I can keep track of what I am doing and help me get somethings stitched.

I am adding to my stash come this January.  I am going to the January Symposium 2019 at the Attic (there seems to be a common denominator here can you guess what it is? lol).
I was one of the lucky ones who got in.  It usually fills up with in the first minute.  I was also one of the lucky ones to be in Jackie's class "Fit for a Queen"  She will only be teaching this one time.  Limited to 43.  So happy I got in as I love queen stitches (my favorite) and this piece is almost entirely queenies.  January can't come soon enough.  

Well thank you for stopping by. 
Until Wednesday, happy stitching.
Thomasina



No comments:

Post a Comment